Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone 8 with Decluttr?
There are so many reasons you should sell your AT&T iPhone 8 with Decluttr instead of your carrier’s buyback program.
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers - meaning you’ll get more cash for your AT&T iPhone 8 or any other carrier trading program!
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - giving you plenty of time to upgrade
- Get cash for your AT&T iPhone 8 cell phone and use it to upgrade to an unlocked phone, another carrier cell phone or anything you’d like!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived via direct deposit or PayPal. No credit - just cash!
- We’ve paid over $400 million to more than 6 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
- Our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone 8 back to you absolutely FREE!
If you want to sell an AT&T phone or sell an AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone 8 with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone 8 with Decluttr is super easy
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone 8 by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone 8 to sell
Before shipping your AT&T iPhone 8 cell phone to us, you should remove your iCloud account. Follow these easy steps to remove your iCloud account:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone 8.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone 8?
We accept broken AT&T iPhone 8 cell phones as long as they still work. Trade in your broken AT&T iPhone 8 and get cash for it the day after it arrives with us!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone 8, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.