Why should I trade in my T-Mobile iPhone 7 with Decluttr?
Here at Decluttr, we pay up to 33% more than carriers!
- T-Mobile will pay you in credit for your iPhone 7, whereas Decluttr pay in cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit
- We’ll pay you the first price we offer or your device will be sent back to you for FREE! Once you send your phone back to T-Mobile and you’re not happy with the price, you can’t get it back
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day after we receive your iPhone 7
- We accept broken phones if they are water damaged or cosmetically damaged
- Plus, we’ve paid out over $400 million to 6 million customers!
How do I sell my T-Mobile iPhone 7?
It’s never been easier to sell a T-Mobile phone with Decluttr!
- Get an instant FREE valuation for your iPhone 7. Just choose the storage capacity of your device, choose from 32GB, 128GB, or 256GB. You’ll need to choose the condition of your phone too
- Put your iPhone 7 into a box and ship it to us for FREE!
- You’ll be paid the day after we receive your items, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments via your chosen payment method
Go to our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
How to reset T-Mobile iPhone 7 to sell?
We encourage you to wipe your device before selling your iPhone 7! Follow these steps:
- Make sure to sign out of your iCloud account before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair Apple Watch device from your iPhone 7
Can I sell a broken T-Mobile iPhone 7?
We accept broken phones if they are cosmetically damaged or water damaged, but make sure to categorize the condition as ‘Faulty’.