Why should I trade in my T-Mobile iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to trade in your T-Mobile phone with Decluttr!
- We pay up to 33% more than T-Mobile
- T-Mobile will only give you credit for your old iPhone 8 Plus , which means you’re tied to the carrier. Decluttr will pay you in cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit
- We’ll pay the first price we offer for your iPhone 8 Plus, otherwise, we’ll send it back to you for FREE! You won’t get your device back once you send it to T-Mobile.
- Our Fast Next Day Payments make sure you’ll get paid the day after we receive your device
- Don’t worry if your phone is damaged! We accept water damaged or cosmetically damaged phones.
- We’ve paid out over $400 million to 6 million happy customers and we’re a BBB accredited business! Plus, we’ve been rated Excellent on Trustpilot too.
What are you waiting for? Trade in your T-Mobile iPhone 8 Plus today!
How do I sell my T-Mobile iPhone 8 Plus?
- Get a FREE instant valuation by telling us the storage of your device, choose from 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. State the condition of your phone, choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’. Make sure to choose T-Mobile as the carrier.
- Put your iPhone 8 Plus secure in a box and ship it to us for FREE!
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, you’ll be paid the day after we receive your device. You’ll be paid through your chosen payment method
For more information, head over to our how it works page.
How to reset a T-Mobile iPhone 8 Plus to sell?
Make sure all of your personal information is erased from your phone before you sell it, the best way to do this is by resetting it. Follow these steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices such as an Apple Watch
Can I sell my broken T-Mobile iPhone 8 Plus?
We do accept broken phones, as long as they are only water damaged or cosmetically damaged. If you are selling a broken iPhone 8 Plus, make sure to choose the ‘Faulty’ condition.