Why should I trade in my T-Mobile iPhone XR with Decluttr?
If you want to trade in a T-Mobile phone, choose Decluttr!
- We pay up to 33% more than T-Mobile!
- T-Mobile will only give you credit for your old iPhone XR, which means you’re tied to the carrier. Decluttr will pay you in cash via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
- We’ll pay the first price we offer for your iPhone XR, otherwise, we’ll send it back to you for FREE! If you send your device back to T-Mobile you can’t get it back.
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day after we receive your item.
- You don’t have to worry if your phone is damaged! We accept water damaged and cosmetically damaged devices.
We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid over $400 million to 6 million happy customers! Plus we’re a BBB accredited business too.
What are you waiting for? Trade in your iPhone XR today!
How do I sell my T-Mobile iPhone XR?
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your iPhone XR! State the storage of your device, choose from 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. Tell us the condition of your phone, choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’, and ‘Faulty’. Make sure to select T-Mobile as the carrier!
- Put your phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- We’ll pay you the day after your iPhone XR arrives, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments. You’ll receive your payment through your chosen payment method.
For more information about the trading process, check out our how it works page.
How to reset a T-Mobile iPhone XR to sell?
We encourage customers to reset their device in order to delete any personal information. Follow these easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices which are paired up to your cell phone such as an Apple Watch
Can I sell my broken T-Mobile iPhone XR?
We do accept damaged phones if they are cosmetically or water damaged. Make sure you categorize your device as ‘Faulty’. For more information about trading in a damaged phone, head over to our broken phones page.