Why should I trade in my AT&T iPhone XR with Decluttr?
Here’s some very good reasons why you should trade with Decluttr and not your carrier’s buyback program:
- We’ll pay you more for your iPhone. In fact, we pay up to 33% more than carriers!
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days - giving you time to upgrade and ship your old AT&T iPhone XR!
- You don’t have to stick to AT&T when you trade in. Get the cash for your AT&T iPhone XR cell phone and use it as you wish!
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, we’ll pay you the day after your cell phone has arrived via direct deposit or PayPal
- You’ll only receive credit to pay an outstanding bill or credit for another AT&T phone. We’ll give you cash instead!
- We’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers and we’re BBB accredited!
If you want to sell a AT&T phone or sell a AT&T iPhone, pick Decluttr! Our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your AT&T iPhone XR for FREE!
How do I sell my AT&T iPhone XR with Decluttr?
Selling your AT&T iPhone XR with Decluttr couldn’t be easier:
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your AT&T iPhone XR by telling us the capacity and condition of your device. Make sure you select AT&T as your carrier!
- Pack your phone into a box, attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit!
How to reset an AT&T iPhone XR to sell
Before trading your AT&T iPhone XR cell phone, you’ll need to remove your iCloud account. Follow these easy steps to remove your iCloud account:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone XR.
Can I sell my broken AT&T iPhone XR?
We’ll accept a broken AT&T iPhone XR cell phone as long as it’s still fully functioning. No matter the cosmetic damage, trade in your broken AT&T iPhone XR and get cash for it!
If you’re selling a broken AT&T iPhone XR, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.