Why should I trade in my Sprint iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr?
When you recycle your Sprint iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr, we’ll pay you the most compared to trading back with Sprint! Here’s why we’re the best destination to sell your old cell phone:
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers - meaning we’ll pay more for your Sprint iPhone 8 Plus!
- If we give you a revised offer for your Sprint iPhone 8 Plus and you’re not totally happy with it - we’ll send it back to you absolutely FREE!
- You can choose to upgrade to one of our cell phones on the Decluttr Store - and you won’t have to stay with Sprint!
- We’ll pay you via direct deposit or PayPal the day after we receive your items. Forget gift cards and credit - we’ll pay you in straight up cash!
- We’re BBB accredited and we’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers!
If you want to sell a Sprint phone or sell a Sprint iPhone - choose Decluttr! Our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your cell phone back to you for FREE!
How do I sell my Sprint iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to sell a Sprint iPhone 8 Plus with Decluttr!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Sprint iPhone 8 Plus by telling us the size and condition of your device. Select Sprint as your carrier to ensure your price is as accurate as possible!
- Pack your phone into a box (any box is fine!), attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit - the choice is yours!
How to reset a Sprint iPhone 8 Plus to sell
You’ll need to remove your iCloud account before you trade it in with us. Just follow the steps below:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your Sprint iPhone 8 Plus.
Can I sell my broken Sprint iPhone 8 Plus?
Yes! As long as it’s a working cell phone, we’ll accept a broken Sprint iPhone 8 Plus.
If you want to sell a broken Sprint iPhone 8 Plus, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition when getting a price. For more information, check out our broken phones page.