Why should I trade in my Sprint iPhone X with Decluttr?
Forget going back to Sprint - here’s why you should recycle your Sprint iPhone X with us:
- We pay up to 33% more than carriers for cell phones, meaning we’ll pay more for your Sprint iPhone X!
- You’ll get paid the first price we offer. If we revise the price upon inspection and you’re not happy with it, we’ll return your Sprint iPhone X back to you for FREE!
- We won’t make you stay with Sprint - or any carrier for that matter. Pick whichever phone or carrier you wish to upgrade to!
- We’ll pay you via direct deposit or PayPal the day after we receive your items. Forget gift cards and credit - we’ll pay you in straight up cash!
- We’re BBB accredited and we’ve paid over $600 million to more than 7 million happy customers!
If you want to sell a Sprint phone or sell a Sprint iPhone - choose Decluttr! Our Price Promise guarantees we’ll pay the first price we offer, or we’ll return your cell phone back to you for FREE!
How do I sell my Sprint iPhone X with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to sell a Sprint iPhone X with Decluttr!!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Sprint iPhone X by telling us the size and condition of your device. Select Sprint as your carrier to ensure your price is as accurate as possible!
- Pack your phone into a box (any box is fine!), attach your shipping label and ship it for FREE.
- We’ll pay the day after it arrives by PayPal or direct deposit - the choice is yours!
How to reset a Sprint iPhone X to sell
You’ll need to remove your iCloud account before you trade it in with us. Just follow the steps below:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings to make sure nothing is lost
- Delete all content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair devices such as an Apple Watch, or anything else connected to your iPhone X.
Can I sell my broken Sprint iPhone X?
Yes! As long as it’s fully functioning, we’ll accept a broken Sprint iPhone X.
If you want to sell a broken Sprint iPhone X, make sure to select the ‘Faulty’ condition when getting a price. For more information, check out our broken phones page.